Make cute Candy Corn Halloween treat tags to share with friends and family. Add a little extra touch to your Halloween treats, with this candy corn printable. This cute Halloween Printable is easy to use and great for all kinds of projects.
Have some fun creating with this Halloween Printable art page! What will you make?
Candy Corn Halloween Treat Tags
You can make all kinds of tags and accents with this free Halloween printable. Mix and match the mini candy corn art with the different background papers and ribbons to create fun party accents for your Halloween party!
This printable party accent set can be used for a variety of projects: wrap mini chocolate candies, decorate cards, craft Halloween invitations and don't forget the Candy Corn Halloween treat tags.
Supplies you need:
- Free printable Halloween accents – download below
- Hole Punch
- Cut out the pieces you want to use.
- Glue the layers of art together. I used two candy corns and the black stripes background to make my tag.
- Punch a hole at the top and string some twine through it.
- Tie tag where ever you'd like.
- To make the top of a jar tag, cut out the circle art you'd like to use, glue it to black paper and cut around the circle leaving a 1/4-1/2″ border.
If you're looking for something to make to put your fancy tags on, check out these Candy Corn Cookies I'm sharing over at The Country Chic Cottage.