Add a little extra touch to your Halloween treats, with this free candy corn Halloween Accents printable. This is a cute Halloween Printable that is easy to use and great for all kinds of projects. Wrap mini chocolate candies, decorate cards and invitations and even make Candy Corn Halloween treat tags.
Have some fun creating with this Halloween Printable art page! What will you make?
Candy Corn Halloween Treat Tags
You can make all kinds of tags and accents with this free Halloween printable. Mix and match the mini candy corn art with the different backgrounds and paper ribbons to make fun party accents for your Halloween party!
Supplies you need:
- Free printable Halloween accents – download below
- Hole Punch
- Cut out the pieces you want to use.
- Glue the layers of art together. I used two candy corns and the black stripes background to make my tag.
- Punch a hole at the top and string some twine through it.
- Tie tag where ever you'd like.
- To make the top of a jar tag, cut out the circle art you'd like to use, glue it to black paper and cut around the circle leaving a 1/4-1/2″ border.
If you're looking for something to make to put your fancy tags on, check out these Candy Corn Cookies I'm sharing over at The Country Chic Cottage.
Halloween Decor Accents