Make your own Halloween decor in no time with this pumpkin cut file. This quick and easy Halloween pumpkin garland only takes minutes to create. Download the pumpkin cut file design, add fun Halloween faces and create strings of garland for all your Halloween decorating ideas. You can add this garland to your party decor or front porch decorations.
Quick and Easy Halloween Pumpkin Garland
Create your own Halloween pumpkin garland using Cricut Design Space to resize the free pumpkin designs. Create as many as you’d like and start making all kinds of fun pumpkin decor.
- Cricut Machine and Cricut Design Space
- Free Pumpkin SVG Cut file by Jen Goode (see below)
- Free Pumpkin Face SVG cut file by Jen Goode (see below)
- Orange cardstock
- Upload the SVG cut files to Cricut Design Space and layout the designs however you’d like. You can mix and match all the pumpkin faces to create all kinds of not-so-spooky Halloween faces for your pumpkins.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cut the designs from the cardstock.
- Measure a piece of twine as long as you need.
- Glue pumpkins to the twine.
- Display and enjoy.
Make piles of cute pumpkins to make strings and strings of Halloween pumpkin garland. You can also use this same cut file to make Fall pumpkin decor. Think of all the fun you can have creating and decorating!
Grab a copy of the Halloween Faces here.