Learn how to make a 3D paper ornament with this easy to use SVG cut file and tutorial. I’ll show you how to create these pretty, paper cut Christmas balls. Customize the size, color and paper you’d like.
Make a 3D paper ornament ball with your Cricut
This pretty paper ornament is easier to put together than it looks. The SVG file includes all the necessary cuts and scores you’ll need. Just upload the file to Cricut Design Space and let your machine do the rest!
The Cricut Machine makes it super easy to create detailed ornaments. You can add fancy fonts and pretty designs in not time… without struggling with the scissors!
This paper ball ornament is really simple to put together but could be very time consuming to cut out if you had to do it by hand. Thank goodness for electronic cutting machines, right?
You’ll need cardstock, glue and a Cricut machine to make this fancy cut paper ornament.
To put it together, fold along each score line and then glue all the edges together.
I’ll share step-by-step photos to help walk you through how to assemble this ornament soon.
Download the SVG cut file to make this ornament here.
You might also like: Christmas Cricut Project Ideas
More Ornaments You Can Make
Check out all these pretty ornament ideas you can create with your Cricut. Each design was created by one of my talented SVG friends. Click on the links below to visit their sites and download their free ornament SVG files too.
Whether you want a sleek porcelain or a rustic wood slice, these ornament ideas are quick and easy to create.
- Happy Pawlidays from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Jolliest Bunch from Everyday Party Magazine
- Silent Night from Mad In Crafts
- Baby’s First Christmas from Kara Creates
Try a more modern look with these pretty ornaments you can make. Use pinks and light greens and metallic colors to update the traditional red and green Christmas style.
- 3d Stars from Happiness Is Homemade
- Cut Paper Ornaments from 30 Minute Crafts
- Grinch Icon Ornaments from Pineapple Paper Co.
These DIY ornaments are fun for family creating and giving. Make ornaments to give as gifts as well as decorate your own tree.
- 3D Paper Ball Ornament from 100 Directions
- Merry and Married from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Snowman Face Bundle from The Country Chic Cottage
- Good Boy/Good Girl List Dog Ornament from Hello Creative Family