Decorate for the holidays or to celebrate winter with DIY Glittery Snowflake Garland. You can make this pretty paper snowflake decor in no time at all! Just grab your Cricut machine and cut out a bunch of my snowflake cut file designs, string them up on your favorite twine and use them to decorate. Add sparkle to the Christmas tree, front door, place setting and make other fun party accents.
DIY Glittery Snowflake Garland
Add a little extra sparkle to your Christmas tree with glittery snowflake garland. You can layer different glitter papers, vinyl or foil to make your own pretty snowflakes.
I like to make my own glitter cardstock for the snowflakes. Buy some glitter spray paint and lightly spray all your cardstock. Let dry and then cut out the snowflakes with your cutting machine.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Snowflake cut Design by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White cardstock
- Glitter cardstock, vinyl or adhesive foil
- Follow onscreen instructions to cut a variety of snowflakes.
- Layer twine between two snowflake cutouts, gluing pieces together. Add more snowflakes to the twine to create a garland string.
Tip: Mix and match papers to create all kinds of different snowflakes for your garland decor.
More projects to make with DIY Snowflakes:
You can make a ton of decor and gift accents with these easy to create snowflakes. Here are some ideas for you:
- Snowflake gift tags
- Snowflake napkin rings or place tags
- Snowflake ornaments
- Snowflake note cards
- Snowflake t-shirts
- Snowflake party invitations
What fun snowflake Cricut project ideas do you have?