Decorate for the holidays or to celebrate winter with DIY Glittery Snowflake Garland. You can make this pretty paper snowflake decor in just a few steps. It’s a great Christmas Cricut project no matter which machine you have.
So grab your Cricut machine and cut out a bunch of these snowflake cut file designs, string them up on your favorite twine and use them to decorate. Add sparkle to the Christmas tree, front door, place settings or other winter holiday projects.
DIY Glittery Snowflake Garland
Add a little extra sparkle to your Christmas tree with glittery snowflake garland. You can layer different glitter papers, vinyl or foil to make your own pretty snowflakes.
I like to make my own glitter cardstock for the snowflakes. Buy some glitter spray paint and lightly spray all your cardstock. Let dry and then cut out the snowflakes with your cutting machine.
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space account
- Snowflake cut Design by Jen Goode
- Standard Grip Cricut mat
- White cardstock
- Glitter cardstock, vinyl or adhesive foil
- Follow onscreen instructions to cut a variety of snowflakes.
- Layer twine between two snowflake cutouts, gluing pieces together. Add more snowflakes to the twine to create a garland string.
Tip: Mix and match papers to create all kinds of different snowflakes for your garland decor.
Head to Cricut Designs Space: Make your own Snowflake Garland
More projects to make with DIY Snowflakes:
You can make a ton of decor and gift accents with these easy to create snowflakes. Here are some ideas for you:
- Snowflake gift tags
- Snowflake napkin rings or place tags
- Snowflake ornaments
- Snowflake note cards
- Snowflake t-shirts
- Snowflake party invitations
What fun snowflake Cricut project ideas do you have?
More Snowflake and Winter crafts you might like: