Add some festive fun to your gift wrapping this year by making handmade snowman gift tags. You don't have to be an illustrator, or even feel confident making a straight line. Instead, let your Cricut machine do the work for you! I've drawn up a cute snowman character that you create with your Cricut – and watch it draw for you! This is one of my all time favorite Cricut Projects. The beauty of this gift tag vs my usual printables… these snowman tags are drawn with an actual pen rather than just printed. Oh how I love to watch this machine do all the doodling!
Snowman Gift Tags
This illustrated Cricut Design Space project can be drawn in any pen color you prefer. You can also take the finished cut file and hand color any accents you like or get really fancy and add some glitter for sparkle.
Materials you need:
- Cricut Explore™
- Snowman Gift Tag project designed by Jen Goode
- White Cardstock
- Copper and Silver metallic pens for Cricut Explore™
- Optional – glitter and colored pencils
- To get started, just head over to this Snowman Gift Tag project at the Cricut Design Space. Follow the on screen instructions.
- After the file finishes cutting, remove all the pieces from your cutting mat. Color and embellish however you'd like. Add the little heart snowball to the snowman's hand.
- Don't forget to color in your snowman's nose!
More things you can make with this Snowman Art:
You can always hide the hole in the snowman's hat if you want to create something that doesn't need the hanging ribbon.
- Keepsake gift tags and ornaments – cut the base snowman shape from chipboard and then use a sealer or resin to protect it.
- Place cards and table decor
- Stickers – use label paper to create sticker snowmen!
- Holiday cards, Thank you cards and Note cards
- Accents to your home decor.
- Make snowmen of different sizes and then get really creative and draw your own accessories and make a little snowman family
I hope you have a ton of fun making this snowman gift tag. You can use this snowman design to make so many fun winter projects. What will you do with these cute snowmen? I'd love to hear about it!