Make your own holiday gift tags featuring Christmas Holly I’ve illustrated for you. This free printable holiday art can be printed, cut and assembled to create all kinds of fun little gift tags and Christmas decor. Print on a variety of papers to get different looks. Add your own glitter and other sparkly embellishments.
Find out how I use this printable to make these Christmas Holly gift tags on The Country Chic Cottage today.
Printable Christmas Holly Gift Tag Craft
This printable Christmas craft kit comes with:
All art needed to make a cute holiday gift tag…
- 6 assorted holly leaves
- 3 gift tags
- 3 sentiments
- a red ribbon stripe
Mix and match all the pieces to create gift tags you can use to decorate your holiday packages.
Download this FREE Christmas Holly Printable
[wpdm_package id=10754 template=”link-template-default.php”]
More ideas of ways to use this Christmas Holly printable art:
- Mini paper wreath – cut out multiple holly leaves and glue together in a circle.
- Holiday greeting cards – use the holly leaves, ribbon and sentiments to create handmade cards for Christmas.
- Accent your table settings – cut out holly leaves, fold to add dimension and attach to assorted table decor pieces.
- Decorate packages to be mailed – glue the different holiday art pieces to your packages you are mailing to friends and family.
- Make Holly Ornaments – use a few layers of thick cardstock under the holly art to create a holiday keepsake ornament.
Print the art out on regular paper or use handmade papers to add more of a personal touch to your gift giving. I love the look of the white paper contrasting with the brown paper and just a simple twine tie. You can dress up your gifts by adding gold or silver and using coordinating ribbons… there are so many different ways you to customize your gift giving, I hope these gift tags are the final touch you were looking for!
What other festive Christmas ideas can you create with this free printable page? I’d love to hear what you create!