Make your own cards to share with friends and family. Whether you want to make a handmade birthday card for a family member or send a handwritten note of thanks to someone special, card making doesn't have to be complex or time consuming. Sure, you can spend hours making a single card, or you can take 15 minutes and make something super cute! Here you'll find all kinds of ideas.
Here you will find a growing collection of cards I've designed for you to create. You'll also find tips and other ideas for DIY card making.
Make your own handmade cards
In addition to crafting cards to share. You can color coloring pages or make cards and then take a picture to share virtually. You don't have to actually send a tangible card through the mail to send the message.
I mean, I love getting happy mail. But sometimes if time, stamps and driving to the post office is an issue, a quick hello and a pretty little hand written note photo is perfect!
Let's start sharing some DIY cards with each other!
DIY cards with free SVG files
Easy cards to make with free printables
- Make a Flower Coloring Page Card with Cricut
- Easy Mother's Day Cards to Make with Your Cricut
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Coloring Page
- Cute Coloring Valentine Cards Printable
- Thank You Pretty Flower Printable Card
- Teacher Appreciation Thank You Card Kit
- Teacher Appreciation Free Printable Card Kit
- DIY Thank You Card Kit – Simple Swirls
Cards you can make with your Cricut
You can also make your own cards, with your Cricut Joy and the new card mat. Have you see it? It's ADORABLE!