World Card Making Day is here again and this time I have more creative fun to share with you! I've created a 5 page printable card making set that you can use to create a variety of lovely greeting cards. The theme I ran with is “Thank You”, however, you can use this set to make cards for a variety of occasions. The printable card set comes with 5 pages of coordinating patterns, 2 envelopes, embellishments and tags. Mix and match however you like, add your own person touch and include glitter, buttons and other fun extras you have in your craft stash.
I wanted to make this card kit work for both men and women, so the color combination includes both a plum and a denim blue that you can interchange along with a medium gray. The card page is reversible, meaning you can use the blue as the front or the back depending on how you want to make your card. I've added embroidery thread around my card example above to create a little extra accent. Get creative and have fun with it!
How to make a Thank You card with this printable card kit:
- Start by downloading and printing the various pages of this set (see below for the download options).
- Cut out the card and decide which color will be the front of your card, fold at color line.
- Choose your accent pieces, cut them out and apply as desired using your favorite adhesive (I used a standard elmer's glue stick for this example).
- Cut out and assemble the envelope.
How To Make the Envelope in this printable Thank You Card kit:
- Print and cut out the envelope you'd like to use.
- Fold along lines (they are faint, so look carefully).
- Glue sides and bottom flap together.
- Add your card inside the envelope and seal shut.
Download this printable card kit. This set is a 5 page pdf file ready to print.
Now go out and make a card for someone special today… Happy World Card Making Day!