We're all making our costumes and getting our Halloween decor up, but don't forget our little girls' best friends. Here's a Halloween treat bucket, I've created, and you can make one too! You can make a whole pile of them, one for each of your dolls. Make them unique and have fun!
Materials you need:
- 1 plastic egg (dig out those old Easter Eggs)
- Black Sharpie marker
- String, twine or thin ribbon
- Use the bottom half of the plastic egg for the “bucket”.
- Draw a jack-o-lantern face on one side of the bucket.
- Cut some twine and tape (or glue) each end to the inside of the bucket.
There ya go, voila! You should have a cute little mini pumpkin Halloween treat bucket for your dolls. You can decorate for your 18″ dolls with this free printable mini Halloween banner too!