Make a card for your favorite teachers with this super cute and quick Cricut project. This Teacher Appreciation – Love for Teacher Card was designed specifically for you to create with your Cricut. Print the design, cut the pieces with your Cricut and assemble, it’s quick and easy!
Teacher Appreciation Love for Teacher Card
This DIY teacher card is designed as a Print Then Cut Cricut project with printable and cut designs that you can find in the Cricut Design Space. The entire project includes two separate files: a heart-shaped card, printable art design and little scissors that you can cut as an accent or even fun confetti
Using the Cricut to make a Teacher Card
This project includes a Cricut font that you can replace with a font you already have if you prefer. Just head to the Make-it-now project page and choose “customize”.
Look at all those cute little scissors! The design file for these scissors includes a cut line and a separate draw line, so you can cut out the scissors, draw the scissors on a card all on their own or add them as an accent to an entirely different piece. Oh Yes, you know I’m going to add some drawings where ever I can! I LOVE creating hand-drawn designs with my Cricut Air! Read more about drawing with your Cricut.
Make your own Teacher Appreciation card
You can create this card at the beginning of the year to say hello to your child’s new teachers or make cards for Teacher Appreciation Day. Or maybe just send a little-unexpected love to your favorite teacher any time throughout the year!
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space software
- DIY Teacher Card Cricut project designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut mat
- White cardstock
- Teal cardstock
- Hot pink cardstock
- Head to the Teacher Card make-it-now project canvas in Cricut Design Space
- Cut design following on-screen instructions for the pen, cut and mat changes.
- Once you have all the pieces printed, cut and drawn…
- Weed excess pieces from cut designs.
- Adhere printed art heart to the front of card cut out.
- Adhere message heart to the right inside of the card.
- Accent with mini scissor cutouts.
- Combine with your favorite envelope or gift as a stand-alone card.
The project is designed to print an inside card message but you can customize the text however you like. Leave the text off altogether or you can set the Cricut draw/write the words with the pen. You choose!
I hope you have fun with this project! As always I’d love to hear about the creative fun you are making!