Make cute picnic invitations with hand-drawn picnic themed doodles all with your Cricut Explore. I designed this picnic art so you can make original invitations without spending hours hand drawing or cutting for hours. This is a custom Cricut project you can personalize with your own color style. These picnic invitations are fun to create and easy to customize, I’ll show you how!
How to Make Picnic Invitations with your Cricut
You can customize this picnic invitation by adding your own text accents, changing the paper colors and adding your own embellishments. Use your Cricut to draw the cute picnic art and cut the card pieces perfectly. You can make one picnic invitation to give to your sweetie, or create a whole batch of invites and host a picnic party!
- Cricut Machine
- Cardstock in brown (kraft), red and white
- Picnic Invitation cutting file designed by Jen Goode
- Cricut Explore and Design Space account
- Midnight black fine point pen for the Cricut Explore
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Assemble the card and envelope and glue the layers in place.
- Use the extra white note card with mini strawberry art to add picnic information details such as time and place.
- Add everything to the envelope and get ready for a fun picnic with friends or something sweet!
Use your own favorite paper colors or stick with classic red and white. I love the look of this card in all white too! I like using a really nice, thick card stock, but any kind of cardstock will work great. For an extra fun personal touch, use colored pencils or maybe even watercolor paints to add some color to the doodled art.
I’ll be sharing a whole pile of fun picnic ideas you can create with your Cricut Explore. Plus yummy picnic recipes that are sure to be crowd pleasers. Come back all next week to see what picnic happiness I have to share with you!
What do you love most about picnics?
More great projects and ideas to create: