I have partnered with Tai Pei Food to share this sponsored article with you. All opinions are my own.
I am always looking for quick meals the whole family can enjoy. These easy lettuce wraps and Tai Pei entrees are perfect! I can make a bunch and let the kids grab their own, or they can even make the wraps themselves on the go. The lettuce wraps are a super simple snack, yummy bit to share or meal for one! When you’re looking for delicious Asian flavor, this simple recipe will do the trick!
Quick and easy Shrimp Fried Rice Lettuce Wraps
I like to use romaine lettuce for my lettuce wraps. They are sturdy without being too tough to eat. Buy the whole head of romaine and cut the leaves yourself for the best wraps. These yummy hand-held bites are perfect for snacks or parties. They are really more like a lettuce taco than a wrap because you don’t entirely “wrap” the filling.
- Tai Pei Shrimp friend rice entree
- Romain lettuce leaves
- Cook the Tai Pei shrimp fried rice as described on the packaging. Allow to cool a bit so the rice doesn’t wilt your lettuce.
- While the rice is cooling, wash and cut the lettuce. On an average head of lettuce, I like to cut 1” off the bottom of the leaf and then cut the leaf in half so you get two wraps from each leaf.
8 reasons to love Tai Pei Foods
When my husband and I were dating, every Friday was “Chinese Take Out Night”. But as our family grew and the kids’ busy scheduled made it, Friday night became too busy to wait for take-out.
Tai Pei Food is an affordable Asian style dishes that are convenient and delicious! So when I was asked to partner with Tai Pai, I was really excited to join in and share my own love for their yummy Asian style recipes.
8 reasons to love Tai Pei Foods
- Healthy, filling ingredients – Each Tai Pei recipe includes real ingredients and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Ready in just minutes – Each meal is so quick to make. Just pop it in the microwave and follow the instructions to cook. When you remove the lid, your Tai Pei dish will be steamed perfectly and ready to enjoy.
- A variety of flavors – Tai Pei entrees include all of our favorites: Orange Chicken, Beef and Broccoli and even Lo Mein.
- Flavor-infused rice – Tai Pei features enticing, Asian flavors with each product, and part of that has to do with our flavor-infused rice. Each grain of rice is infused with our carefully crafted signature sauces, made from recipes collected across the continent.
- No prep meals – Tai Pei is the easy, delicious alternative to cooking so you can enjoy that #FridayFeeling any day of the week.
- The new Tai Pei packaging was designed to serve the perfect portion size to satisfy your cravings while allowing enough room for our tasty ingredients to steam perfectly.
- Versatile – Enjoy these delicious entrees right out of the package making them perfect for work-day lunches. Or you can use them as an ingredient in another dish.
- Convenient – I was able to easily find a whole variety of flavors at my local Kroger store (King Soopers in Colorado). Check out the Tai Pei website for a store location near you.
Take a look at all these veggies, chicken and flavor-inflused rice. Fresh vegetables paired with a great sauce and hardly any time cooking? Yes please!
Whether you are looking for a quick and easy meal for the whole family, or a delicious snack for the kids, Tai Pei makes it easy and delicious. Try these tasty lettuce wraps, the kids will love to help make them too!