Let’s talk about coloring pages you can make with your Cricut. You can use the pen and your favorite cut designs to draw with your Cricut to create an image that you can color. Then, use these colored designs to make other crafts!
With your Cricut machine you can do all the drawing and cutting before you ever pick up a colored pencil… so half the work is done for you! I’ve put together this pretty little flower coloring page card project so you can try this technique out yourself. Your Cricut will draw the flowers, cut the card and envelope and even some cute little confetti. Then you can color the card and VOILA, a fun, handmade card you can gift to someone special. You make all kinds of fun things with this pretty Cricut project. I can’t wait to hear what you create!
Make a Flower Coloring Page Card with Cricut
Choose your favorite cardstock colors and get ready to make a card that is hand-colored and full of love. If you want to give an extra special card and gift, leave the card un-colored and add include with some markers or watercolor pencils (I would love those coloring gifts!).
- Cricut Machine and Cricut Design Space
- Flower cut outs and heart accessories designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock and paper white
- Black Cricut pen (.03 or midnight, fine point size)
- Colored pencils and markers – optional
Tip: Keep the design just as is, move things around or add in your own personal touch… you create the design to color! This also makes a great card for Mother’s day!
Looking for coloring supplies?
Check out My list of favorite coloring supplies
- Follow instructions to draw and cut flower coloring card design in Cricut Design Space.
- Fold card along score line. Color however you’d like.
- Fold score lines and glue side flaps inside back of envelope.
- Add confetti inside envelope, seal and send.
Tip: Use cardstock for the card and paper for the envelope.
Learn more about Drawing and Writing with your Cricut.
I’d love to hear what you do with this flower coloring page you can make with your Cricut . Did you color it yourself or are you gifting it to a friend? Tell me about it!
More Flower Projects to Draw with Your Cricut
Create delicate, hand-drawn flowers with your Cricut to make pretty mini-framed art.