Make your own mini flower wall art decor pieces with pretty cut files and your Cricut. You can customize these art designs with watercolor accents or use specialty papers. This is a Cricut project that you can give as a gift or use to decorate your own home.
DIY Mini Flower Wall Art
This set of two flower art designs is fun to make and easy to customize. Each piece is only two cut files combined with your own color choices. Watercolor the background cut design for a pretty color blend, or you can use pre-printed papers. Each art piece is made in the same way, so the instructions below apply identically with the different designs.
BONUS – I’ve teamed up with some crafty friends this week to offer a fantastic giveaway prize pack!
Head over to learn more about Infusible Ink and this amazing giveaway!
How to Make Mini Flower Wall Art
In just a few simple steps, you can create pretty wall art featuring hand drawn flowers. You don’t have to know how to draw the designs… let your Cricut machine do the work for you!
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Flower cut designs by Jen Goode
- Cricut fine tip black pen
- White cardstock
- Watercolor paints and brush (optional)
When you are ready, head to Cricut Design Space to make each project. There are two art designs, so I’ve set up two separate CDS project canvases.
- Go to the preset Cricut project canvas and follow on-screen instructions to draw and cut each design piece. Make sure to measure your frame and apply any sizing changes before cutting.
- Layer the small flower cut pieces and glue together to make a thicker, raised stack for the featured flower.
- Watercolor the cut background and allow to dry. Alternatively, you can watercolor the entire paper before cutting.
- Cut a backing paper that fits the entire size of your frame opening.
- Glue the art design to the background paper. Glue the featured flower to the background design.
Extra Idea: If you don’t want to watercolor your own paper, white on white is really pretty. Or I have printable watercolor background papers you can download and print to use.
More Cricut Cut Flower Projects You Can Make!
Join myself, The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts, Mad in Crafts and a whole crew of other creative people all kinds of pretty flower ideas you can make with your Cricut. Check out the collection before for more ideas of Cricut projects that are sure to brighten your craft table.