Send a little handmade hello in the mail to someone special. Everyone loves a surprise in the mail! It only takes a few minutes to make your own handmade card. This DIY little hi card is all set up and ready for you to make in about 10 minutes. Change the colors or the words to create your own unique card if you'd like. You can create custom cards with your Cricut really quickly – send a little hello to a friend and let them know you’re thinking of them.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Mini Card with Hi designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Cricut Pens (Gold glitter your favorite colors)
- Follow onscreen instructions to print then cut each card component design. Change the colors and patterns to coordinate with your favorite paper choices.
- Layer all the card pieces and glue in place.
- Assemble the envelope and glue in place.
- Use the glitter pen to color in accents as you’d like to embellish your card.
Tip: The draw/write line on this card is optional. Change it up or keep it as is.