Thank you cards sometimes seem to be the forgotten cousin of the gift world. We email or say thank you in person, but how often do we send a real Thank You card in the mail? Today I'm sharing a thank you card made with my Cricut machine. You can grab the free SVG file below and make your own too!
Make a Thank You Card with your Cricut
When I was a kid Thank You cards were kind of a requirement to any occasion. I have to admit, I use email far more than tangible cards, but I think that needs to change. I designed this cutting file you can use to create your own Thank You cards. Make a whole stack and give them as a gift or use them to send your piles of thanks for the gifts this year. Whatever you do, have fun with it.
This card kit comes with:
- Circle Thank You card
- Choice of block letter or hand written feature Thank You text
- 2 circle disks to add to the inside of the card
- Coordinating envelope
- Use the cut out letters as confetti inside your card BONUS!
- Download the free Thank You Card kit SVG file.
- Upload to Design Space.
- Set each piece for the appropriate action… writing, scoring or cutting.
- Get cutting!
Grab your free SVG file to make your own lovely little Thank You card!
You can change the colors, add your own patterned paper, sprinkle on some glitter or go with basic black and white. Whatever you'd like, get your Thank You Grateful mojo on! Don't forget to stop back by, I'd love to hear about the projects you create!