Looking for some quick patriotic DIY crafts and recipes to make for July 4th? Here is a fantastic list of red, white and blue project ideas you can make in minutes. You'll be able to grab just a few supplies and get making!
These patriotic projects are a collection of favorite ideas from my own craft table as well as from my creative friends. You'll find delicious recipes to sparkly decor, perfect for your July 4th celebrations. Browse this great mix of decor food and activities you can whip up in no time!
Whether you're hosting a big party or celebrating solo at home, there's something fun for you to make.
Patriotic DIY Crafts and Recipes
Whether you are looking for a last minute recipe or some fun decor you can whip up in 5 minutes, here are all kinds of fun ideas to share with you today. Use materials you have on hand or make a quick run to your favorite craft store.
Remember, everything is better with a little glitter!
The following projects are a combination of my own and favorites from friends and other creatives.
Patriotic coloring pages are a perfect activity while you wait for fireworks to start!
This beautiful decor sign might take a little longer than 30 minutes, but it's definitely much easier than you might think. Maybe you can make it a group project this year and you'll have it (and the memories) to celebration for years to come.
Make These Quick Patriotic Craft and Recipe Projects
- Make Patriotic cupcakes
- Make a share little pinwheel lapel pins
- Make a patriotic windsock
- Decorate wine glasses with a quick patriotic decal
One of the most popular patriotic quick crafts I've designed is the patriotic crepe paper pom poms. They are really versatile, inexpensive and super simple to create. You use them to create bigger crafts too. Make a whole pile of them and then decorate your table, door, make little wands and more!
More Patriotic DIY Crafts and Recipes
Sometimes just a little extra accent makes all the difference on the party table. Here are a few suggestions to spark more ideas for you:
- Create patriotic food labels
- Make your own cut out stars garland or mini USA confetti and sprinkle the around the table
- Add a mini flag or a patriotic pinwheel to the cupcakes
- Grab red, white or blue balloons and create a center piece for your buffet table
- Make star streamer wands and flags for the kids to wave throughout the celebration
Adding a touch of red, white and blue to any of your creations will make your celebration display even more festive.
Take a look at my full list of patriotic project ideas for even more craft project inspiration. What a difference adding just a few little extra touches here and there can make. Even your food can show a little extra celebration style with a simple add of color!
USA Cut File AND Strawberry whipped cream treat!
More Patriotic DIY crafts and recipes You will Love!
Here are some other favorite DIY projects you can create for your July 4th celebration. If you're planning to host a BBQ for the neighborhood or just a quite evening with the family (and your favorite fireworks, of course), you're sure to please with these patriotic projects.
- 4th of July Party Favors – Candy Firecrackers
- Patriotic Pizza (sweet treat yumminess)
- Printable Patriotic Pinwheels
- Patriotic Cake Mix Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Patriotic Silverware Holders
- Make Yummy red, white and blue Parfaits
- Light Up Patriotic Wands
- July 4th Party Decorations
- Straw Painting – July 4th Fireworks
I hope you've found something you will love to create. Do you have a favorite patriotic DIY you think should be included on this list? I'd love to hear about it. Leave a comment! Happy 4th!