Decorating for the holidays can be a ton of fun. Making your own holiday word art decor is a great way to add your own personal touch while sharing the messages of the season. Spread the cheer with a Merry and Bright garland you can make in just a few minutes with your favorite glitter cardstock. This Christmas Cricut project can be created for so many different decor pieces.
This past week I've teamed up with some of my creative friends to share all kinds of quick Christmas crafts you can make with your Cricut machine. Every day I've shared a favorite quick craft along with project ideas from other crafters I love. See below for all the ideas we've all shared this week.
Easy Holiday Word Art Decor
Make this fun word art garland or use the word cut-outs to decorate all kinds of decor around your home. From a front door wreath to a big banner for the entryway, you can have fun making holiday decor for the whole house. I'm using a red glitter cardstock, but you can use your own favorite color or materials to suit your Christmas decor style.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Merry and Bright word art by Jen Goode
- Red glitter cardstock
- Red and white twisted twine
- Glue or tape
- Go to the Merry and Bright Design Space Canvas I've set up for you. Follow onscreen instructions to cut the word art.
- Flip the words over so the back is facing up. Glue or tape the twine to the back of each word.
- make sure to leave excess twine so that you have enough to hang your word art display.
- Optionally, you can add more embellishments or cutouts to make a festive banner to suit your style.
More Quick and Easy crafts with your Cricut
The 5 projects I've shared this week can each be completed in about 15 minutes. Take a look and find your favorite projects.
- Gingerbread man ornaments
- Christmas candle holder
- Christmas cupcake toppers
- Mini stocking gift card holder
- and today's Holiday word art
I hope you've had fun following along with the Christmas craft inspiration all week. I'd love to hear about what YOU are crafting for the holidays!
More Christmas Projects to Make with Your Cricut
Now let's look at the projects the rest of the group are making. Take a look at all these fun Christmas crafts! I am co-hosting this series this week along with The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts.