Add a little extra holiday accent to your dessert table this holiday season with Easy Christmas cupcake toppers. In just a few minutes, you can create these cute little holly cupcake pics. This is a Cricut Christmas craft you can make over and over again. When you're finished, you can also make holly accents for all your Christmas decor, just resize, to fit whatever holiday project you have.
All this week I've been sharing quick and easy Cricut Christmas crafts along with some of my creative friends. Every day you can find Christmas craft inspiration from different crafty friends. Each project takes less than 15 minutes to create! Yesterday I shared a pretty little candle holder. Check below for a full list of fun projects you can create.
How to Make Easy Holiday Cupcake Toppers
Whether you get store bought cupcakes, or you make your own, these cupcake toppers add that perfect final touch. Create a holly cupcake pic for each cupcake. You can also make a bunch of these little holly pieces and decorate a larger cake or other holiday decor pieces. Just change the size in Cricut Design Space and let your Cricut Machine do the rest!
- Cricut machine and Cricut Designs Space
- Holly cupcake topper project canvas
- Green and red cardstock
- Optionally, use glitter to add a little extra sparkle
- Go to the holly cupcake topper project I've already set up in Cricut Design Space.
- Follow onscreen instructions to cut all the pieces.
- Assemble the cardstock layer, adhering with glue where necessary.
- Apply a toothpick to the back of each holly design. Adhere with glue or optionally with a strip of tape.
These cupcake toppers are also really cute on top of breakfast muffins for Christmas morning. I made cranberry muffins and simply placed one holly topper on each. This is a fun way to dress up the breakfast buffet without extra sugar frosting.
More Christmas Holly Projects
Take a look at the projects the rest of the group are making. Take a look at all these fun Christmas crafts! I am co-hosting this series this week along with The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts.