Make this cute Halloween witch shirt and you're set for all the festive Halloween celebrations. This witch art is a fun design you can customize with a variety of iron-on vinyl and shirt color choices. It's a Halloween Cricut project you can make for yourself or resize for the kids. My friend Jessica is here again today sharing this cute Halloween shirt idea.
Hi everyone! It’s Jess from Everyday Party Magazine, and I’m so excited to be back again! I’m a Cricut enthusiast, and I love using Jen’s cut designs for party decor, favors, and more!
DIY Halloween Witch Shirts
Whether you are creating a cute t-shirt for your cute little witch or even a kitchen towel, this design is perfect! If you’re making more than one, you can change the whole look by changing some of the iron on colors!
How to make your own cute witch shirt
We are SO ready for all the fun that comes with Halloween, and my little niece truly believes her Aunt Bunny will have a cute new shirt for her each time she visits, and who am I to argue that with her? I loved the shirt so much, I made some cute kitchen towels to match!
- Cricut Maker cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space account
- Witch cut design by Jen Goode
- Cricut Iron On – Black
- Cricut Iron On – Green
- Cricut Iron On – Orange
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Protective Sheet
- White Shirt or Tea Towel
I've set up a Cricut Design Space canvas to help you get started with this cute Halloween DIY. Click here to open up the witch t-shirt project in Cricut Design Space.
- Cut Iron On and place on Cutting Mat. Don’t forget to place Iron On on the mat shiny side down, and mirror your cut. Send to the Cricut machine.
- Weed the Iron On.
- Prepare your shirt for Iron On, pre-heat the EasyPress to the recommended heat setting, place the shirt on the EasyPress Mat, and warm the shirt for 15-20 seconds before placing the Iron On on to the shirt. I fold the shirt in half and add a light crease to give myself a visual of the center line when I make a shirt.
- Place the Iron On on the shirt where you would like it. Cricut Iron On Lite can be layered three times, which is perfect for this project. Remember Patterned Iron On and Glitter Iron On have to be the TOP layer if you are using them.
- Press each part of the design on the shirt, with the protective sheet between the EasyPress and the designs.
- Remove the Iron On transfer sheet, and enjoy your super cute little witch shirt! How cute would this shirt be with a purple tutu?Ahhh, I think I am going to have to make one for my niece!
- Remember to wash your shirt inside out to keep it looking good for a long time!
More Halloween shirt ideas
- Big eyeball shirt for Halloween, Make a cute Halloween Boo shirt and Spiderweb T-shirt
DIY Halloween Witch T-Shirt – project design by Jessica Roe
Halloween is such a fun holiday, and Jessica has TONS of DIY’s, recipes, and party inspiration on her blog!