Disneyland can get a little pricey, although well worth the expense. Knowing how and where to get Disneyland Discount Tickets can really make a difference in your Disneyland vacation cost. Here I'm sharing my own tips and sales and Disneyland discounts as I find them.
Check out the most recent deal I've found. Offer expires soon!
Summer '19 Sale Details
- $19 off each 3-day and longer Disneyland ticket
- Valid for travel now through September 5, 2019
- Valid on 1-Park per Day and Park Hopper tickets with and without Disney's MaxPass option
- Must be booked by Monday, June 24, 2019
- Can be combined with Extra Night Free Hotel specials and our Layaway Plan
Affiliate Link – click here to check out this deal
Where to Get Disneyland Discount Tickets
You can find Disneyland ticket discounts throughout the year if you know where to look. You won't necessarily find 50% off coupons of mind-blowing cheap Disneyland tickets, but you can save a good amount with occasional sales, packages and multi-day tickets. Disneyland at Christmas is magical. It's a trip the kids won't forget!
For example, Get Away Today's annual holiday sale that can save money on tickets. Just for my family, we can save $72 on adult tickets plus the package includes a bunch of other bonuses not available with a regular ticket.
Don't miss the biggest sale of the year on Disneyland Tickets!
$24 off 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets for the rest of 2018! We’d love your help spreading the word. Here are all of the details:
- $24 off adult 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets
- Must be purchased by November 2, 2018 and at least six days prior to travel
- Free shipping on all tickets
- Valid for travel throughout 2018
- Includes one Magic Morning
- Get up to $400 in downloadable coupons (including free Chatbooks photo book for November travel)
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort officially begin on November 9, 2018 and continue through January 6, 2019.
Tips to get Disneyland Ticket Discounts
- You can find discount Disneyland tickets by buying multiple day tickets. A single day ticket is one of the most expensive options.
- You can save some cash if you plan your one day Disneyland trip to include both parks. Buying a Hopper pass for a single day will allow you to visit both parks.
- I've found we get the most value by buying 2-day hopper tickets. We jump back and forth between the two parks throughout each day, allowing us to do more of what we'd like. For example, if there's a parade or firework show, lines for rides at that park can be shorter.
- There are also discounts for Military, so if you qualify, check out those prices.
- Watch for sales and special ticket promotions. Combining the hopper ticket with the sale discount can save you a bundle!
Whether you go for a day or a whole week, Disneyland makes for a fantastic getaway. We love Disneyland at Christmastime and these Disneyland Discount Tickets are a great way to save a bit of cash… because you need more Disneyland treats!