Rainbow activities are always a great way to add some color and fun to the day. This collection of rainbow printables are perfect for the whole family! You'll find a variety of activities to choose from. Color a rainbow coloring page, play a rainbow game, make your own rainbow stickers and more!
Each printable activity has a colorful rainbow theme. Some printouts you can color yourself and some are available as a pre-colored activity you can play or create. There's even a few rainbow printables you can frame and add to your own decor!
I've created an adorable rainbow coloring page. It features a cute rainbow filled with different pattern designs. You choose the colors and the supplies you want to color with and you're ready to create!
These rainbow activities coordinate well with the rainbow SVG set. You can DIY your own pretty little rainbow party with all of these files!
- Rainbow Unicorn Dice Game from Hello Creative Family
- Hand Lettered Rainbow Quote from Creatively Beth
- Roll a Rainbow Game from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Dream Big Printable Art from The Country Chic Cottage
- Rainbow Sticker Sheets from Persia Lou
- Rainbow Word Search from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Inspirational Posters from Kara Creates
- Rainbow Bookmarks from Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Color Scavenger Hunt from Everyday Party Magazine
- Rainbow Coloring Page from 100 Directions
- Rainbow Name Labels from Crafting in the Rain
- No Place Like Home Art from Tried and True
- Weather Coloring Page from Liz on Call
Download and print this Rainbow Printable
Print out this coloring pages and enjoy some time adding your own colors in your own way. Use colored pencils, markers, paints… whatever you'd like. If you print on an inkjet printer, be aware that watercolor paints or water-based markers might bleed the black lines of printer ink. I like to use watercolor pencils. Color and then use a wate-rbased blending pen or water pen to blend the colors.
Crafts and DIYs you can make with rainbow printables
Here are just a few ideas of things you can make or do with all of these printable rainbow activities.
- Host a rainbow party! There's enough rainbow fun for everyone.
- Make little rainbow goody bags or treat bags and spread them with friends or family.
- Decorate all your things with cute rainbow stickers and colored rainbow art. It's a sure way to brighten your own day!
- Decorate a space with rainbow art. Whether a desk area or an entire room, rainbows will add so much sparkle to your spaces.
More Rainbow printables and activities
Here's a few more rainbow projects and printables you can find here on my site.
Download this free rainbow coloring page and spend the day coloring and chatting about all the different colors in the rainbow. There's a great list of suggested activities you can do with this coloring page too!