Get ready for back to school with DIY planner pages and stickers you print yourself. You can create your own DIY planner, print out all the planning pages you need and get organized. I’ve got some tips and free downloads for you today.
Back to School DIY with Planner Printables and Stickers
Print out as many planner pages and sticker sheets as you need. The color printer I used produces beautiful, vibrant color so my stickers turned out great! Here’s how to print these sheets out.
- Color printer – I used the HP DeskJet 2636 All-in-One Printer
- Standard, white, printer paper
- Free printable planner pages and stickers – see download link below.
- Download the free printable files. Each page has a single planner page design. The pages are designed to maximize the paper space so you have get even more prints out for your planner setup.
- First print out the “my schedule”. Flip the paper around and place back in the printer to print a second copy of the “my schedule” on the same side of the paper sheet.
- Then flip the paper so the printed side is facing the back of the printer and select to print the “Monday, Tuesday, etc” page. Again rotate the sheet to print a second version of this planner page. You should end up with two, double sided, planner pages which each have “My schedule on one side and the Monday, Tuesday, etc. weekly page on the other.
- Repeat this printing process with the “Notes” and Saturday, Sunday pages.
- Cut your paper sheets in half and punch holes as needed.
- The sticker sheets can be printed as-is, then simply cut stickers out that you’d like to use and apply however you’d like.
5 tips to get organized with back-to-school planner printables
Make your own DIY planner to help keep you organized. Use free printable planner sheets to help keep costs down and customize to your own organization needs.
- Print extra planner sheets before you need them, so you can write things down ahead of time, helping with time management.
- Use planner stickers to help highlight activities, deadlines and ideas. You can personalize the look of your planner with stickers while helping to keep yourself organized.
- List all your classes and activities ahead of time so you can easily see what you need to do and where you need to be. Then you can simply add in new deadlines and ideas as they come to you.
- Use your planner to keep track of ideas as well as deadlines, then when you need to work on a project, you’ll have some of the thinking and problem solving already waiting for you.
- Use dividers to separate out different areas of your planner. You can organize by class, month or even old vs upcoming activities. I like to have a special section just for notes, separate from the calendar pages so notes and ideas don’t distract from deadlines and commitments.
Get organized for the school year with DIY planner stickers printables! Whether you’re a parent getting the kids ready for back-to-school or your a high school of college student getting yourself organized and ready for class. With the right printer and planner pages that are easy to use, you’ll be set in no time!