Get ready for back to school with planner pages and stickers you print yourself. You can set up your own DIY planner, print out all the planning pages you need and get organized. I've got some tips and free downloads for you today. PLUS, a great new printer recommendation that I love.
Back to School DIY with Planner Printables and Stickers
Print out as many planner pages and sticker sheets as you need. The HP DeskJet 2636 All-in-One Printer I used produces beautiful, vibrant color so my stickers turned out great! Here's how to print these sheets out.
- Color printer – I used the HP DeskJet 2636 All-in-One Printer from Walmart
- Standard, white, printer paper
- Free printable planner pages and stickers – see download link below.
- Download the free printable files. Each page has a single planner page design. The pages are designed to maximize the paper space so you have get even more prints out for your planner setup.
- First print out the “my schedule”. Flip the paper around and place back in the printer to print a second copy of the “my schedule” on the same side of the paper sheet.
- Then flip the paper so the printed side is facing the back of the printer and select to print the “Monday, Tuesday, etc” page. Again rotate the sheet to print a second version of this planner page. You should end up with two, double sided, planner pages which each have “My schedule on one side and the Monday, Tuesday, etc. weekly page on the other.
- Repeat this printing process with the “Notes” and Saturday, Sunday pages.
- Cut your paper sheets in half and punch holes as needed.
- The sticker sheets can be printed as-is, then simply cut stickers out that you'd like to use and apply however you'd like.
5 tips to get organized with back-to-school planner printables
Make your own DIY planner to help keep you organized. Use free printable planner sheets to help keep costs down and customize to your own organization needs.
- Print extra planner sheets before you need them, so you can write things down ahead of time, helping with time management.
- Use planner stickers to help highlight activities, deadlines and ideas. You can personalize the look of your planner with stickers while helping to keep yourself organized.
- List all your classes and activities ahead of time so you can easily see what you need to do and where you need to be. Then you can simply add in new deadlines and ideas as they come to you.
- Use your planner to keep track of ideas as well as deadlines, then when you need to work on a project, you'll have some of the thinking and problem solving already waiting for you.
- Use dividers to separate out different areas of your planner. You can organize by class, month or even old vs upcoming activities. I like to have a special section just for notes, separate from the calendar pages so notes and ideas don't distract from deadlines and commitments.
Printing back-to-school printables couldn't be easier with this NEW Limited Edition Walmart Exclusive printer available at Walmart.
The HP DeskJet 2636 All-in-One Printer is a NEW Limited Edition Walmart Exclusive printer. It comes in three beautiful colors choices: Gelato, Atlantic Blue and Dark Sienna. I picked up the Dark Sienna at my local Walmart and I LOVE it! Here's more info you need to know about this printer… You can find HP DeskJet 2636 All-in-One Printer at Walmart in the electronics department. We spotted it on it's own endcap right near the cameras.
- This printer is a great size for desktop or under desk use. It's lightweight and comes with everything you need to get started printing. It's not a photo printer, but the color quality is amazing and the prints are quick and clear.
- Thoughtful design – the front of the printer opens up with a output tray and little extended arm that minimizes space when closed, reduces jams and holds 25 paper sheets when in use. There's an easy to use control panel right on the top of the printer. Paper is fed through the top/back of the printer for easy loading.
- Easy mobile printing from various smartphones and tables. Just connect your device and your printer and you're ready to print. Plus you can easily manage printing tasks and scan while you're out and about with the HP Smart App.
- Print more with high-yield ink cartridges. These HP Original Ink Combo Packs are perfect for back-to-school. You'll save money with twice as many printed pages that are high quality, again and again. I always buy the Original HP Combo Packs instead of individual cartridges, it's a great way to save money. Look for them in the printer section at Walmart.
- Conveniently print, copy and scan wirelessly. I was able to get my new printer set up and printing in under 15 minutes. It's easy to do and the printer is ready to get to work in minutes!
- In the box you'll get the HP DeskJet 2636 All-in-One Printer, a power cord, 2 ink cartridges (black and tri-color) and easy to follow set-up information.
Get organized for the school year with DIY planner printables! Wether you're a parent getting the kids ready for back-to-school or your a high school of college student getting yourself organized and ready for class. With the right printer and planner pages that are easy to use, you'll be set in no time!