Any excuse to use a sticker, I'm in! DIY planner stickers are like the grown up version of all those fun sparkly stickers we collected as kids, right? Today I'm showing you how to create your own personalized diy planner with stickers with your Cricut Machine! You can add your own text, personalize the colors and even add a hand-drawn style accent. Have fun creating planner stickers just the way you like them.
DIY Planner Stickers
I love making all kinds of stickers with my Cricut machine because I can print out the designs I want and the Cricut will cut around the shapes. These planner stickers are custom die cut stickers that I've personalized myself! Change up the text to say something different or change the font. You can also change the color of every sticker! Don't want bright colors, no problem, just change the color of the cut shape before you print it. Easy peazy!
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- DIY Planner Stickers Print Then Cut Designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Sticker Label Paper in full sheets
- Cricut Pens (Midnight Black or your favorite colors)
You can make your own planner in no time too. Check out my tutorial to make an easy DIY planner in minutes.
You can use the fancy schmancy gold pen instead of the black pen for a completely different look, try it! These are my FAVORITE Cricut pen colors…
- Customize any words and colors you'd like printed on the stickers using the Cricut Design Space design tool.
- Follow onscreen instructions to print then cut a sheet of planner stickers.
- Use however you'd like with your favorite planner or calendar.
Tip: Test the draw line on a paper design before using your label sheets to ensure the draw line, text and art all line up as you’d like. I had to offset mine a little bit to align it the way I wanted for the finished piece.
Make your own Planner Stickers in Cricut Design Space. Click Here to get started.
More Planner Stickers
- Download these printable planner stickers to help you organize your schedule
- Use your Cricut machine to make cute planner stickers
More tips and tricks for DIY Planners
If you like this planner sticker project, you might also like my Easy DIY mini Planner tips and tutorial. I used a binder, my own art and pages I purchased to create the perfect planner for my own needs. I'll show you how too!