I have owl coloring pages for you today! Get out those colored pencils and fancy markers, this is one of my favorite free coloring pages. I love to draw these cute birdies and owls are no exception.
Color these owls with your favorite colors, print at full size, and enjoy as is. Or, print out at 25% and use the printout to color and create little gift tags and bookmarks. Whatever fun you want to create, owls are fabulous feathered friends perfect for fall but we love them all year round.Will you color this page or paint it?
Owl Coloring Pages
This owl coloring page was designed to just sit back, relax, and enjoy some time coloring. However, I think it would also make fun fall decor. This example image was colored using watercolor paints. I printed out the coloring page and then carefully layered different colors with a medium-sized paint brush. I think using watercolor pencils would be amazing too (but I am a little bit biased).
Download this free owl coloring page designed by Jen Goode – enjoy!
Projects to Make with Owl Coloring Pages
You can color your owl coloring pages and enjoy making colorful art. Or you can turn that colored art into other projects and crafts. Here are some creative ideas to help you get starting using your coloring pages for even more fun.
You might also like: Leaf coloring page for Fall
This specific owl coloring page was designed as both an owl coloring page for adults as well as a coloring page for kids. There is just enough detail to keep the grownups busy but not so complicated that kids can't color it too. Below you'll find more owl coloring pages varying in difficulty.
- Create an owl wall art piece.
- Transfer the colored owl art using printable iron-on transfer and make something with fabric.
- Shrink the colored own art to a smaller size and make greeting cards.
- Make your own art trading cards.
- Decorate your fall table with copies of your colored art.
- You can also use these owl coloring pages as kids activities for your fall festivities.
More Owl Coloring Pages:
Here are more owl coloring designs I love. I hope you enjoy coloring them too!
Many of these coloring pages are designed as owl coloring pages for adults. They have more detail and design accents for an advanced coloring activity. That said, kids can enjoy many of these printables too. You don't have to always color in the lines!
- Lots of Owls coloring page from Dabbles and Babbles
- 2 Owl coloring pages for grown ups from Red Ted Art
- Lots of Owls pattern coloring page from Dover Publishing
- Free Owl Coloring page from Art is Fun
- Cute Owl Couple coloring page from The Green Dragonfly
- All kinds of owls coloring page from Coloring Pages for Mom
- Color by Number owl coloring page for kids from Education.com
- Pretty Floral with Cute Owl Coloring Page
- Dreamer Owl Coloring Page
- Cute Owls in a Tree Coloring Page
So the next time you are looking for something to do, or you need a little fall decor inspiration, stop back by and download another copy of one of these free owl coloring pages.
Check out these owl coloring pages on pinterest.
How to Color Owl Coloring Pages
You don't have to use just colored pencils to color your printable designs. Here are a few ideas of ways to make your printable owl art into beautiful, custom art pieces.
- Color with standard colored pencils
- Use watercolor pencils to create a faux-painted look.
- Use real watercolor paints and a paint brush to create a pretty painted owl picture.
- Turn your owl coloring page into mixed media art.
- Try oil pastels or crayons to add color to your owl designs.
- Print the owl coloring page onto vellum and then color with markers to create a pretty, translucent art design.
Do you love coloring pages?
Check out more free coloring pages I've created for you to print and color. if you'd like to see a design I don't currently offer, send me a note and let me know!