Make your own planner stickers in minutes! Add a little fun to your planner pages with planner stickers you create yourself with your Cricut. I've created a cute SVG planner sticker set you can create and customize. Add a little color to your day with this easy to create Cricut project.
Make Planner Stickers with Your Cricut
Personalize these planner stickers by changing the colors and added text. You can also create the stickers without text and then add in your own messages with a pen after you've stuck the stickers.
More Planner Stickers: Make planner stickers with this Cricut tutorial
You might also like: Make vinyl stickers with your Cricut
More Sticker Project Ideas: Make Coloring Stickers Plus Unicorn SVG file
Get organized with more planner SVG files
Whether you are here for the stickers or love all things Planners, you'll find a great selection of SVG files you can use with your planners this year.
- Crazy Planner Lady from The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Planner Stickers from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hand Lettered Motivational Stickers from Pineapple Paper Company
- Planner Tabs and Bookmarks from That's What Che Said
- Free Planner Pocket Folders from Hello Creative Family
- Planners Gonna Plan from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Planner Sticker Set from 100 Directions
- Goal Digger from Everyday Party Magazine
- Chaos Coordinator from Happy Go Lucky
- Vacation Planner from See Lindsay
- Planner or It Didn't Happen from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- No Idea What is Going On from Pattern Revolution
- Planner in Training from Crafting in the Rain
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan from 30 Minute Crafts
- Let Me Pencil You In from Mad in Crafts
Try this Cricut Tutorial: Floral planner divider and bookmark