Calling all unicorn fans! I have a fun tutorial for you today. Make your own Unicorn Coloring stickers that look like you drew them by hand. Add this DIY to your must-make Cricut projects list, it’s simple to create and fun to personalize. In just a few steps you can create “hand-drawn” stickers with adorable unicorn faces that you can color or print pre-colored. I’ll show you how!
Make Your own Unicorn Coloring Stickers with Cricut
This cute unicorn SVG file has been designed with a drawing specific line so you can make line art easily. Use the following technique to create all kinds of stickers. You can also customize the unicorn design by hiding or adding in extra line art to the unicorn design. I’ve created a fun little circle frame in Cricut Design Space to help get you started.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space account
- Free Unicorn SVG (see below)
- Printable vinyl sticker sheets
- Black fine point Cricut pen
- Coloring supplies like colored pencils or markers
- Download the free unicorn SVG file and upload to your Cricut Design Space account.
- Ungroup the design set all line art to “draw”. You can hide some of the extra draw lines to create a look that you are happy with.
- Hide all the cut and/or print pieces in the unicorn design.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to draw and then cut the unicorn art.
- Use as is or color and then display your stickers.
You can start your project with this Cricut canvas I set up. It features a circle frame that reads “I Believe in Magic“.
Grab your free copy of this unicorn cut file design
Coloring tips: Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes before coloring to give the pen ink time to dry. Test out coloring supplies with the inked line art. I found that the thinner the line art (or using a gel pen), the lines won’t bleed as much when coloring with markers. The thicker black ink pens might bleed the black color when using markers. The type of marker you use to color makes a different too, so just test out a scrap bit of vinyl with your pens and coloring supplies first.
Now that you’re excited to make some unicorn crafts with your Cricut, check out these darling designs by some of my creative friends. We’ve gotten together to share 16 free unicorn SVG files with you. Make all kinds of crafts and fun projects for yourself or with the kids. Here’s just a few ideas of Cricut projects you can create with these cut files…
Free Unicorn SVG files and unicorn project ideas you can create
- Unicorn t-shirts
- Unicorn tote bags
- Cute Unicorn signs
- Make notecards featuring a unicorn
- Decorate for a unicorn party
- Make a unicorn pencil bag
- create adorable unicorn baby rompers
What other projects will you make with these cut files?
More Free Unicorn SVG files
If you love unicorns, you’re going to love this list of free Unicorn SVG files you can use to make all kinds of super cute unicorn crafts with your Cricut.
- Be a Unicorn – The Simply Crafted Life
- Stay Cool Dudicorn – Pattern Revolution
- Unicorn Parking – Crafting in the Rain
- Believe in Unicorns – Pineapple Paper Co.
- I Sweat Unicorn Glitter – That’s What Che Said
- Meowgical Caticorn – Hello Creative Family
- Narwhal Unicorn – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 50% Unicorn 50% Mermaid – Happy Go Lucky
- Majestic and Magical – seeLINDSAY
- Stay Magical – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Birthday Girl – Happiness is Homemade
- Unicorn Coloring Stickers – 100 Directions
- Everything She Does is Magic – Everyday Party Magazine
- Unicorn in Training – The Country Chic Cottage
- My Other Ride is a Unicorn – Kingston Crafts
- Unicorn Squad Goals – BrooklynBerryDesigns
PLUS, check out the links above for some fantastic Unicorn themed projects you can create with these files. I see a unicorn party in our future!