Download, print and color this free rainbow coloring page. This is a great rainbow design you use as a coloring activity or for a variety of DIY projects. From kids crafts to handmade art decor, this rainbow printable is a great project starter. Grab the free coloring page from the link below and start creating!
Free printable rainbow coloring pages can be such a fun activity with only a few materials. You just need a printer, some coloring supplies like crayons, pencils or markers. Download this rainbow activity sheet below and start creating.
Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
This rainbow coloring page is a classic rainbow with clouds art design. It's a great illustration for young or experienced artists alike. Plus, it's an easy coloring page for kids of all ages from preschoolers to adults.
Use this rainbow art to trace, color, cut or paint. You can also use free printable sheets for handmade craft projects like t-shirts and tote bags. Print it smaller to create small rainbows for stickers and notecards too.
Tip: Use this printable activity page to talk about the order of the colors of the rainbow.
What is your favorite color in the rainbow? Mine is usually some shade of orange.
Make art with rainbow coloring pages
This rainbow coloring picture is so much fun to use in many different ways. I created a fun tutorial to make this pointillism style art using this rainbow printable. This is a great classroom activity too! Head over to The Crafting Chicks for the full How To.
Rainbow coloring ideas:
Here are some ideas of rainbow activities to do with this printable rainbow coloring sheet.
- Use different colors to create your own unique rainbows.
- Add color patterns to each rainbow line for a more advanced art project or practice creating a rainbow pattern to learn the colors.
- Use this coloring page to talk about color recognition with small children.
- Use watercolor paint to create a bright rainbow.
- Mix and match coloring supplies such as pencils and markers to practice color blending.
- Use rainbow printables as an activity for your next rainbow party.
- Add your own extra art designs like butterflies, flowers, balloons or maybe something completely different.
You might also like: this Rainbow Wall art Cricut project
More fun rainbow ideas
If you're looking for more rainbow printables, coloring pages or rainbow craft projects, I've got some ideas for you to try.
- Make a Rainbow coloring page with your Cricut
- Rainbow Garland and free printable
- Rainbow Nail Art
- Rainbow Party Printables
Here's another rainbow printable coloring page I've designed. Download it along with a collection of rainbow activity sheets you are sure to love!
This cute mini rainbow can be created with a Cricut. Make a rainbow to color or a pre-colored design you print.
Have fun with this printable rainbow coloring sheet and create all kinds of rainbow projects and pretty rainbow art. I'm excited to see what you create with all these free printables. Stop back by and tell me about it, or head to the 100 Directions Facebook page and share a picture!