Hi my creative friends! I hope you’ve had a week full of fun making and exploring of new ideas. What kinds of things have you been up to? I have pretty decor on the brain. I wish I had more time to redecorate my whole house, but for now… I’m just going to collect I’ve been trying to keep an eye out for some new ideas and great photo moments when I’m out and about. This past week I stopped into West Elm in Denver for the first time.. Ahhhhhhh so many pretty ideas and decor!
Creative ideas from this past week
In case you missed it, here’s what’s been shared this past week:
- New April Calendar SVG to use with your Cricut machine
- Sand Painting kids craft – plus learn how to make your own colored sand
- 12 Paper Craft project ideas – a great mix of things you can make with paper
- and 15 Minute taco dinner – because sometimes coming up with quick meals can be a challenge
Thanks for being a part of one of the most rockin’ link parties in the blogosphere! Monday FUNday is a 9 blog link party and we Love to feature YOU each week!
Our party hostesses are:
The Benson Street | All Things Heart & Home | 100 Directions
Hello and Happy April friends! I’m Jen Goode (yep, it’s goodie) of 100 Directions. There were so many pretty projects and recipes this past week, I loved going through them all!
From fresh food ideas to pretty DIY decor, this week’s features are full of Spring. These are my favorite finds for the the week… I can’t wait to hear which ones you try! I think I’m going for the cookies first…
Spring Mantel | Lemon Glazed Sugar Crinkle Cookies | Chicken Poppyseed Fruit Salad | Spinach Naan Pizza | Beach Glass Jars | DIY Pretty Painted Ceramic Vases | Pasta Pie | Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we? A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD