Get out your Cricut machine, it's time to make another calendar page. Today I have the April SVG calendar design for you. I've set up the April calendar numbers you can use in Cricut Design Space for this Cricut project. Just download this free SVG file, upload it to your Cricut account and enjoy!
April SVG Calendar
You can customize this April calendar craft however you'd like. Use your own favorite cardstock colors, add glitter or doodle your own design.
The numbers are designed separately so you can change them each month and each year. Instead of using my own computer fonts, I've used a font available within the Cricut Design library. You can use my Design Space canvas for the April calendar numbers here.
- Cricut Explore™
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- DIY April Calendar SVG file by Jen Goode (see below)
- April Calendar Numbers – Cricut Design Space canvas
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock – your choices of colors
- Pre-print photo or artwork of your choice – 5″x7″
You can check out more detailed instructions to put this calendar together by looking at the March Calendar tutorial.
Download your copy of this free SVG.