Making crafts from paper goes far beyond just cards and paper gift tags. Today I'm sharing a bunch of fun paper craft ideas for you to try. Whether you are looking for a quick craft, a kid craft or just something new to make, I have a variety of fun craft ideas to share with you.
Paper is my all time favorite material to use. Back in the day, when I used to work with clients as a Graphic Designer, I would go to the paper suppliers and snag all the sample books I could get my hands on. I love the different textures and color effects that paper manufacturers use. You would not believe how many thousands of paper types and samples there are out there!
This is a round up of ideas I am featuring for National Craft Month. All month long I'd been coordinating with other creative friends to share fun ideas you can make. Check out the great list of craft project inspiration.
Paper Craft Ideas
Here are some great paper craft ideas that some of my craft friends have shared. Check them out and let me know what your favorites are.
- Sew Cute Needle Book from Eileen Hull
- Cinco De Mayo Paper Centerpiece DIY from Tammy Santana
- Paper Art Bible Journal from Marjolaine Walker
- Birds in Flight Paper Craft from Try-It Like-It
- DIY Paper Succulents from Ribbons and Glue
- Mini Planner Accessory Notebooks from Laura Bray
- Pretty DIY Card from Craft Swag
- Art Card Tutorial from MK Designs
Paper Craft Ideas from 100 Directions
- Make Tissue Paper Flowers
- Paper Lace Lampshade
- Printable Journal Kit for Kids
- Make Lunch Notes with your Cricut
- Paper Collage Wall Art
- Make a Paper Penguin
More Paper Craft ideas
- Pretty Paper Star Origami
- Paper Tube Animals
- Pretty Paper Heart Garland
- Crepe Paper Peony DIY
- Cute Paper Fortune Cookies
- Make Tiny Paper Envelopes
- Tissue Paper Decoupage Luminaries – LOVE THESE!
For more great paper craft ideas, check out my paper craft round up. Many of my Cricut crafts use paper as well. And don't forget all the printables you can use to make your craft projects.
Do you have a favorite paper craft idea? I'd love to hear about it! Leave a comment below or give me a shout on Facebook at the 100 Directions page.