Today I have a super fun journal kit you can print out for the kids and they can put together themselves. You just need a printer, paper, scissors, coloring materials and glue. The rest is up to the kids and their imagination! They can decorate their journal, add as many pages as they'd like (or that the cover can hold) and then they can fill their new journal with all kinds of creative ideas.
What's included in this free printable journal kit:
- 4 pages of creative fun to make your own journal.
- 1 Cover
- 1 double page of lined pages with “stickers”
- 1 double pages of graph paper pages with “stickers”
- 1 sheet of patterned paper strips to use to decorate and assemble your journal
- You add the color and the creativity!
Download this free printable kid activity!
Printable Journal Kit
Read the full tutorial how to put this journal together over at The Country Chic Cottage. Loads of fun, I hope the kids love it!