Hi friends! Let’s talk Summer Fun Ideas! School is officially out for the summer and we’re talking about all kinds of fun things to do. This week’s featured ideas are all about Summer Fun Crafts, recipes and Activities. Whether you’re planning to head out on a trip or stay home for summer vacation, there’s plenty of fun to be had. I’m going to try hanging out at the pool… I just heard our pool has wifi, so I foresee a patio umbrella and pool noodles in my near future! Here’s some great ideas to help get your week started off with some fun activities.
Summer Fun Ideas
Here are some of my own favorite summer fun ideas:
- 104 Things to do during summer break
- DIY Shoebox Picnic basket
- Make your own summer tote bag
- Summer fun ideas for the whole family
In case you missed it. This past week I sharing ideas about fun kids activities with Kiwi Crate, Teacher Appreciation ideas and a DIY Father’s Day gift the kids can make themselves.
Enough about all that I’ve been up to. Let’s talk about YOU and the projects you’ve shared! Now let’s get this Monday Funday party started! This week’s party is hosted by Robin from All Things Heart and Home.
I’m so happy to get to pick features from the inspiration you shared with us last week! In case you and I haven’t met, I’m Robin and my little corner of the blog-world is All Things Heart and Home.
In celebration of the official kick off of summer, I picked some fun projects you might like to do in the coming weeks!
Ann’s Entitled Life – Essential Oil Bracelets – Keys to Inspiration – DIY Eucalyptus Wreath! Starfish Cottage Lavender in the Bathroom , Jennifer Allwood Creative Flower Containers! The Kim Six Cutting Board Tray
Now let's get to the Link up!
Monday FUNday is a 9 blog link party where you some of the best projects from talented bloggers are all linked up in one place! Yep, that’s right, NINE!
Our party hostesses are:
Just a few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD