It’s summer break, the middle of June, and the kids are already bored, right? Sometimes I think we just need a little list of new ideas to help inspire some creativity and get the kids off the couch. So here you go… a fantastic list of summer fun ideas for the whole family!
These projects were hand-picked – created by a bunch of my creative friends. We hope you will find something to inspire you to get creative this week.
Summer Fun Ideas
Check out all these great ideas to try this summer! From delicious drinks to fabulous face painting, there’s sure to be something you can dig into today. Click any of the images to read all about that specific project.
MORE Summer Fun Ideas:
In case you are still looking for ideas of things to do, how about this brainstorming list… let’s create something together:
- Go on a picnic
- Host a lemonade stand
- Head to the pool for the afternoon
- Play games in the backyard, maybe try a scavenger hunt
- Play backyard BINGO
- Grab an old t-shirt and try some tie-dye
- Make Pretty Floral Art
- Make Campfire wishing stones
- Grab some scrapbook paper and create mini pinwheels
- Decorate with Rainbows
- Make a Summer Survival Kit and then send the kids off to have fun with it
- Time for a new Cocktail? Try this Lavender Hard Lemonde
- When you want to hang outside all summer, make a pretty teepee to lounge in.
- Time for a treat with these Mango and Lime cookies
- This summer activity paper chain is sure to inspire great ideas
- More Rainbows? Oh yes! Make yourself some Rainbow popsicles for those really hot summer days!
And when you plan to be outside all summer and then realize you are sick of bugs – make your own bug repellant. You’re welcome!
Do you have suggestions of favorite summer activities or family fun? I’d love to hear about it!