Today I'm sharing a fun printable lemonade stand kit your kids will love. I'm so excited it's finally summer, the kids are out of school and the sun is shining… most days. The kids are already claiming to be bored, so I've been regularly sending them outside.
A lemonade stand is the perfect solution! Get the kids outside, working together and having a blast. I remember drinking most of the lemonade at our stands when I was a kid. Add a plate of cookies and it's amazing how many people will pay a quarter for a cup!
Here are a few more ideas to create with this printable:
- Lemonade themed party decor and games.
- Pretend store/shop play for the kids.
- Decorate summer goodies for neighbors. (I can almost smell the lemon bars.. mmmm!)
- Create a lemonade table at the neighborhood summer carnival.
- Read more about this printable kit and the fun ideas to set up your lemonade stand over at The Country Chic Cottage.
- Tired of regular lemonade? Try making your own fresh Strawberry Lemonade.
- Make some quick and easy cake mix cookies to go along with your yummy lemonade. This recipe is really easy to make, just skip the ice cream sandwich part.
- Decorate the snack stand at the local pool.
- Grab a copy of the summer pinwheel printable to add to your lemonade stand decor.
- Combine with other fun summer colors of cardstock to make a colorful display.
- Use wood dowels and string to create pennant garland to display above your lemonade stand.
- Make signs to hang around the neighborhood.
- Make picket style signs to carry around and advertise your stand.
- Baseball games are a great place for lemonade! Use this lemonade stand kit to decorate a snack shack or a snack caddy that you carry around the game.
You might also like: pink lemonade and cookies printable
Lemonade Stand Sign
Lemonade Stand Decor
I hope you have as much fun with this kit as we did. I'd love to hear what you do with it! Every day is a great day for a little lemonade!
2 thoughts on “Print Your Own Lemonade Stand Decor”
adorable! I am totally going to use this 🙂
Oh I’m so excited! If you want to share, I’d love to hear how your lemonade stand turned out!