Wear your green for St. Patrick’s day on your fingernails with this pretty little Shamrock nail art you can make with your Cricut. Paint your nails in your favorite shades of green and gold and then add a gold foil shamrock. These mini art cut outs are one of my favorite Cricut Projects. You can make them in minutes and add fun accents for your St. Patrick’s celebrating. Decorate all your nails, or add a single accent.. so many fun possibilities.
Shamrock Nail Art
You can make your own Irish inspired nail art using your Cricut machine. Cut out tiny shamrocks and stick them to your nails like little stickers. I’ve designed a shamrock that works perfectly and is available in the Cricut Design Space. You can also make a fun nail art kit to give to a friend… use the same shamrock design to make a cute gift tag!
- Cricut Explore™
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Shamrock Design created by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cricut Gold foil
- Nail polish – green and a top coat
- Paint nail color on all nails and let dry.
- Cut a tiny shamrock using the gold foil.
- Peel and stick gold foil shamrock on top of the nail color. Rub the foil into place to ensure it adheres.
- Apply a top coat over the foil and nail color.
Choose your own favorite nail colors to make this shamrock nail art. I used two shades of green and a gold…I haven’t picked a favorite yet — maybe next time I’ll make a green shamrock and put it on the gold polish.
I’d love to see your pretty shamrock nail art too! Leave me a note below or head over to the 100 Directions facebook page and tell me all about it!