If you are looking for a quick and easy idea for creating St. Patrick's day crafts or DIY decor, here's the perfect shamrock you can create in no time! I designed this shamrock cut file and free printable to use in a whole bunch of different projects. The Shamrock design features doodle accent lines around each leaf section and a heart cut out of the middle. I've created a cutting file as well as a printable you can use for all your own personal projects. What fun St. Patrick's Day projects will you make?
Shamrock cut files and printables
If you use this shamrock cut file with your Cricut Explore, you can set the doodle accent lines to draw. I used a gold pen for my shamrock cut outs.
I used my Cricut Explore to cut all these shamrocks. The shamrock SVG file comes with 5 layers you can adjust to create variations of this pretty little design. Add the shamrock art to your Cricut Design Space canvas. Then just set the cut settings to create 6 copies for a 8.5×11″ piece of cardstock. I did have to shrink the image size down just a little to be able to get 6 to fit on a page.
The center of the shamrock features a little heart. Once cut, you can use these hearts as little confetti pieces.
Use different shades of green cardstock to make a variety of shamrocks. You can also change out the pen color to create even more different looks.
Shamrock SVG Cut File
10 Things you can do with this shamrock cutting file:
- Make a greeting card and feature the pretty shamrock cutout on the front.
- Make Shamrock Garland by stringing multiple shamrocks together.
- Make Shamrock place cards
- Use a single Shamrock to create a gift tag to attach to a St. Patrick's Day treat.
- Add a shamrock to your party decor pieces.
- Layer shamrocks side by side and then wrap around a vase.
- Layer shamrocks in a circle to create a fun paper wreath.
- Decrease the size of the shamrock in Cricut Design Space and make tiny shamrock confetti.
- Make a fun photo backdrop by making rows of shamrocks strung together and hanging vertically.
- Use a single shamrock, tape a safety pin on the back, to make a St. Patrick's day pin.
If you don't have a cutting machine, don't worry. I also have this fun little printable page full of shamrocks. It's free, just download and print!
Download this free St. Patrick's Day Shamrock printable.
Head to Cricut Design Space and get your copy of the shamrock SVG cut file