Get out your Cricut and make DIY Football themed party favors in minutes. Today my friend, Jessica Roe, is sharing this fun DIY Cricut project. This is such a fun project for all football parties. You can pick your favorite ribbon colors and materials to make your party favors match your favorite team!
DIY Football Party Favors you can make with your Cricut
Create a fantastic football party favor with your Cricut Maker and designs from Jen Goode – project design by Jessica Roe
Hi everyone! It’s Jess from Everyday Party Magazine, and I’m so excited to be here today! I’m a Cricut enthusiast, and I love using Jen’s cut designs for party decor, favors, and more!
Make your own football party favors in Cricut Design Space
We always host a small football party for the big game. Truthfully, we host football parties a lot throughout the College and Pro seasons. So, I am always looking for a way to share a cute and inexpensive party favor. And when I saw Jen’s Picnic Box Cut Files, I knew they would be PERFECT to use for football party favors!
I quickly made a few dozen. Just before the party, I will make some adorable football shaped cookies, and fill each box. Then, I will add color coordinating ribbon. That’s it! Super easy, even more adorable, and totally affordable for any party size!
How to Make your own Football Party Favors
Follow the below instructions to create your own fun football party favors. These cute cardstock boxes are perfect for filling with all kinds of goodies. You can choose your favorite team colors and personalize these favor boxes for any occasion!
- Cricut Maker cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space account
- Take Out Box 1 cut design by Jen Goode (#ME3F28)
- Cricut Knife Blade
- Cricut Scoring Wheel
- Cricut Design Space Access
- Cricut Kraft Board Paper – White and Natural
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Football Treats
We’ve set up a Cricut Design Space canvas to help you get started with this football party favor. Click here to open up this football party project in Cricut Design Space.
- Open the Design Space Cut File and size it to fit your football party favors.
- Send the project to cut. Place the Kraft Board on a standard grip cutting mat. Be sure to follow the prompts for the Scoring Wheel and Cutting Blade.
- Weed the excess Kraft Board, and fold on the scored lines.
- Apply adhesive to the inside of the natural Kraft Board and the back of the white laces.
- Assemble the boxes and apply the the Natural Kraft Board to White Kraft Board Box.
- Apply the White Kraft Board laces to the Natural Kraft Board on the box.
- Fill each box with football themed treats. And add a coordinating bow.
Looking for more football party ideas?
Here’s a few fun ideas for you.
Gotta love a good football party! We hope you have a great time creating this craft.