Decorate your Christmas table with handmade accents. You can DIY Christmas Place Setting with your Cricut machine! Mix and match patterns and colors to suit your own decorating style or create these pretty plaid pieces just as I've designed them. This Cricut project includes place cards with hand drawn names and pretty napkin rings with little hand drawn accents on the holly too. You can use the components in this set to make even more table pieces, get creative and have fun with it!
DIY Christmas Place Setting
Add a little extra personal touch to your Christmas table with handmade holly and plaid decor accents. Create napkin rings, place cards and so much more with these pretty little holly leaves, coordinating plaid pattern and a touch of gold sparkle. You can customize the pattern and the text to fit your own holiday style!
- Cricut Machine
- Christmas Place Setting Project designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock in plain white and gold glitter
- Silver and Midnight Cricut Pens
- Cut designs following on screen instructions. Personalize the place cards before cutting – customize the name for each card for each of your dinner guests.
- Assemble – Napkin Ring – Using glue, layer plaid background, gold glitter and word art pieces together. Carefully roll to create a tube and glue in place. Glue berries to the holly. Glue holly to the ring. Optionally – use the scoring tool to crease the back center of each holly leaf and bend slightly to create extra dimension with each leaf pair.
- Assemble – Place cards – Using glue, layer plaid background, gold glitter and word art pieces together. Add holly same as napkin ring.
Note: Cut additional holly leaves in different sizes to accent other pieces around your dinner table.
Are you ready for all the Christmas dinner festivities? Make your own Christmas place setting using your Cricut machine. I'd love to hear if you create this project, stop back by and let me know! This DIY Christmas place setting project coordinates with other plaid christmas projects I've designed… including some fun plaid nail art!