Looking for a cute card you can make quickly? This Cute Snowman Card is super easy and fast to make! There are two different snowman art designs you can choose from so you can make multiple cards, it's the perfect Christmas Cricut project. Mix and match cardstock to create your own custom looks and you'll have a variety of DIY cards you can send to friends and family in no time.
This is a Cricut project I've designed using my own hand-drawn snowman art. It coordinates with a couple of cute little doodle snowman designs also available in the Cricut Design Space. Keep reading to find out how you can make this card too.
Make cute mini snowman cards to give to friends and family this holiday season! You can mix and match the different snowman art designs with your favorite holiday colors. Or celebrate the season with winter cards just because.
- Cricut machine
- Snowman Card Project designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock in holiday colors
- Silver and Midnight Cricut Pens
- To get started, just head over to this Snowman Card project at the Cricut Design Space. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using glue, adhere the snowman art to the card front.
- Assemble envelope.
- Seal card envelope with little snowflake cutout design.
Tip: Make two snowman cards! This snowman art coordinates with a snowman art #M92792A
This winter holiday project is a cute mini card. You can make a bigger version if you'd like. Just resize the image in the Cricut Design Space canvas. You can also use this art to create gift tags and other fun winter accents to help celebrate the season. Have fun and get creative with it. I can't wait to see what you create!
Do you love this snowman art? Then you'll love the matching snowman coloring page too!
Make more fun snowman projects! Check out this cute snowman gift tag you can make too.