Make your own pretty Hand Drawn Ornament Gift Tags without having to draw them yourself. These gift tags are created entirely with your Cricut Explore cutting machine. You can mix and match the doodle accents, ornament colors and extra embellishments to create a variety of DIY gift tags, perfect for adding that finishing touch to all your gifts. Add glitter, watercolor or just print on your favorite decorative papers. The look is up to you, the work is up to the Cricut!
Hand Drawn Ornament Gift Tags
Make your own pretty little gift tags to accent all your gifts this year. These gift tags feature ornament designs hand doodled by Jen Goode. You can create these gift tags on white card stock and color or paint yourself or use colored cardstock for a quick and easy DIY project.
- Cricut Explore™
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Ornament gift tag project designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock in white and gold
- Various coloring accents, embellishments or paint – optional
Optional coloring accents: I used colored pencils, glitter nail polish and other items to color my ornaments. Yes, nail polish – it's great for adding different glitter and shine accents to paper crafts, just be aware that it is not archival quality, so I don't recommend it for scrapbooking projects.
- Cut designs following on screen instructions.
- Layer various cut out pieces together. Add more center pieces to create thicker gift tags or print and cut an entire ornament design as one cut out piece.
- Add your own extra accents such as mini gems, glitter or even color with paint.
- Hang, tape or tie ornaments to your gifts with a ribbon.
Note: Mix and match more gift tags to accent your gifts however you like, choose one of 4 designs from sets M8D1BDB and M8D1BF7.
Make a variety of fun gift tags with this one project idea. There are 4 different ornament doodle designs to choose from, all available in the Cricut Design Space. Make your own Ornament Gift Tags and add a little extra sparkle to each gift you give. I can't wait to hear what you create!