Cricut has released a brand new Explore cutting machine so now my list of Cricut Products I love just got bigger! The Cricut Explore Air 2 is beautiful. It comes in 3 colors, mint, light blue and pink. They have shiny chrome and gold accents… best craft tool a girl could have (boys too)! I think this is another Cricut product I think you're going to love.
Create with Cricut – Products I Love
You know I love this machine, I've been creating with Cricut as well as designing cut files for over 3 years now. I can't get over how many fantastic things you can do with this pretty little tool You can read more about all the features here. Today I just want to highlight some of my favorite Cricut Products… these are the things I use ALL THE TIME. I'd love to hear what you're favorite are!
- Design Space subscription – you can't design with the Cricut Explore without Cricut Design Space. It's free! However, if you sign up for the monthly subscription, you get access to a TON of fabulous designs.
- Cricut Pens especially the Black Pens Set – I love to draw with my Cricut machine. You can add “hand drawn” accents to your projects and it looks as though you've spent hours drawing and designing your fancy projects. Many of my own Cricut Designs include a special draw specific line you can use to create with too.
- Cutting mats – I can't say I LOVE cutting mats, however, I do love the variety of mats offered by Cricut. There are three levels of grip, light, standard and strong. I use the light grip on about 80% of my projects. The standard grip works great, I just like the lighter touch.
- Scoring Tool – I use the scoring tool to not only score folding lines, but to add embossed style designs to the cardstock. It's a handy tool to have.
- Cricut Explore deep cut housing and blade – When you want to cut something thick, go for the deep cut blade. That is all.
- Cricut Explore tool set – Can't decide which tool you like best, get them all!
- Variety of rainbow colors of vinyl – Don't forget the beauty of vinyl! You can decorate almost anything with vinyl. There's iron-on, wall decor, glitter and even some beautiful foil adhesives. Add all the color you want to your projects!
Shop the Cricut Store: Find all the products you need to make amazing Cricut Projects at the Cricut Store. Click Here to Start Shopping!
4 thoughts on “Cricut Products I love”
Hi I’ve just purchased the explore air 2, it’s amazing what it does. Do you know if the site is only in America where you can buy from there store. Also I tried some cutting on vinyl and it didn’t cut all the way through is this right? Thank you karen
I’ll check on locations for the site sales, I’m not sure. As for Vinyl, correct, you don’t want it to cut through the backing. You just want the cut to go through the vinyl but not the paper or plastic the vinyl is ok… that way you can easily weed out all the pieces of the vinyl and then remove the backing OR iron the vinyl on to whatever you are working on (depending the vinyl you are using). Make sense?
I stumbled across your page via Pinterest. I got a cricut 2 for Christmas. I love it and am so excited but at the same time overwhelmed. I just need a quick hour or two basic hands on instruction. I am a handson person and learn very fast with instruction. I have no patience on training from you tube, books etc. What is your suggestion?
Hi Cheryl, I learn by planning with all the tools and just seeing what happens. I know that’s not the right approach for everyone. I know you said Youtube doesn’t work for you.. but I can’t recommend Melody enough http://www.melodylanedesigns.com/. She does an amazing job of breaking things down. I plan to put together some step by step tutorials for basics, but until then… Melody is your gal. Just watch a few of her intro tutorial videos… dont’ worry about using your machine at the time, just watch and see if her teaching style works for you. She’s got a “complete guide” to using these machines. I’m so glad you stumbled by and said hello! I hope to hear from you again… I’d love to see your projects as you make them!