Cricut has released a brand new Explore cutting machine so now my list of Cricut Products I love just got bigger! The Cricut Explore Air 2 is beautiful. It comes in 3 colors, mint, light blue and pink. They have shiny chrome and gold accents… best craft tool a girl could have (boys too)! I think this is another Cricut product I think you're going to love.
Create with Cricut – Products I Love
You know I love this machine, I've been creating with Cricut as well as designing cut files for over 3 years now. I can't get over how many fantastic things you can do with this pretty little tool You can read more about all the features here. Today I just want to highlight some of my favorite Cricut Products… these are the things I use ALL THE TIME. I'd love to hear what you're favorite are!
- Design Space subscription – you can't design with the Cricut Explore without Cricut Design Space. It's free! However, if you sign up for the monthly subscription, you get access to a TON of fabulous designs.
- Cricut Pens especially the Black Pens Set – I love to draw with my Cricut machine. You can add “hand drawn” accents to your projects and it looks as though you've spent hours drawing and designing your fancy projects. Many of my own Cricut Designs include a special draw specific line you can use to create with too.
- Cutting mats – I can't say I LOVE cutting mats, however, I do love the variety of mats offered by Cricut. There are three levels of grip, light, standard and strong. I use the light grip on about 80% of my projects. The standard grip works great, I just like the lighter touch.
- Scoring Tool – I use the scoring tool to not only score folding lines, but to add embossed style designs to the cardstock. It's a handy tool to have.
- Cricut Explore deep cut housing and blade – When you want to cut something thick, go for the deep cut blade. That is all.
- Cricut Explore tool set – Can't decide which tool you like best, get them all!
- Variety of rainbow colors of vinyl – Don't forget the beauty of vinyl! You can decorate almost anything with vinyl. There's iron-on, wall decor, glitter and even some beautiful foil adhesives. Add all the color you want to your projects!