Halloween printable decor you can use to turn old jars and glass bottles into spooky potions and witch’s brew containers. These printable Halloween potion labels set by Jen Goode coordinate with the Halloween decor banner and cupcake toppers but can also be used alone. You’ll get 5 pages of printable decor pieces in the paid set, or download the free set which includes a page of blank labels which you can write your potion names on yourself.
These Halloween labels are super easy to use!
- Shop on etsy to Download the full printable Halloween Potion Label set
Plus these FREE Potion labels:
Also free Blank Potion labels so you can fill in your own potion names:
After you’ve download these labels to your computer….
- Print the page you’d like to use.
- Cut out each label.
- Adhere to your bottle. I used hot glue, but a variety of craft glues will work.
- Wrap with twine for an added touch.
To make the black bottles:
- Use DecoArt black enamel paint.
- Pour paint inside the bottle.
- Turn bottle until entire inside surface is covered.
- Set aside to dry.
For added drying, follow paint instructions for oven drying.
I’d love to see what spooky Halloween decorations you make, let me know!
More Halloween Printables you might like:
You’ll find all kinds of fun Halloween DIY crafts, party ideas and more… I LOVE Halloween (but not the scary Halloween – just the cute and classy). I’d love to hear what you think about all this Halloween fun around here! Leave a comment below or stop by the 100 Directions Facebook page and tell me what you think.