You know I love to draw with my Cricut machine. Today I'll show you how to make Pretty Hand-Drawn Gold Tree Gift tags with your Cricut. I've already done all the drawing for you, you just need to get out your Cricut machine, the pretty gold glitter pen and some gold adhesive foil. Don't worry if you don't all these supplies, you can replace the pen color and the foil. The tag itself is a print-then-cut design that you can also customize with your favorite printable patterns.
Hand-Drawn Gold Tree Gift tags
Use the gold glitter Cricut pen and printable patterns to make a variety of pretty Christmas tree gift tags. You can also change the bow using different foil colors or cardstock colors.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Christmas Tree cut design by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Gold Glitter Cricut pen
- Follow onscreen instructions to print, draw and cut gift tags.
- Write the to and from names on the back of the gift tag. You can also write a little note if you’d like.
- Thread twine through the top hole of the gift tag and attach to your gift.
Tip: Include text on each tag to print if you’d like. Simply un-flattened the attached components of the printable tag, then add a text layer, finish by flattening the text to the printable tag.