You can make your own custom mason jar labels with your Cricut. I've designed a pretty little layout that you can personalize and add to your mason jar gifts. You can change the text of these labels to display the messages that fit your gifts perfectly. Happy gifting!
Mason Jar Gift Labels
Use whatever cardstock colors and patterns you'd like, solid light colors work best. You can also personalize the pen color you choose to use. Add some sparkle with a metallic pen or use the classic black doodle design. For these labels I've added holiday accents, but you could also customize each label with other fun icons for any occasion!
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Label Tags and Winter Icon cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White Cardstock
- Gold Glitter Cricut Pen
- Clean and dry outside of pint sized mason jars.
- Follow onscreen instructions to print, draw and cut label components.
- Glue icons to individual label cut outs.
- Use twine to attach labels to each mason jar. Thread the twine through one hole, wrap around the jar and thread twine through second hole. Tie to secure.
Tip: If you prefer, use glue or double sided tape to attach labels to jars.