I've been loving all the cute Gingerbread men this year. So when I was thinking about designing a new Thank you card, I thought, hey! A gingerbread man thank you card would be the cutest! So, today I have a new Cricut project for you to make. You can customize the text to a personalized message or print and cut as is.
Gingerbread Man Thank You Card
Say thank you for all those fabulous holiday gifts with a cute, handmade Gingerbread Man Thank You card! You can customize this card with your favorite patterns and colors or create as is.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Gingerbread man and card set cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Black Cricut Pen
- Follow onscreen instructions to print, draw and cut card components.
- Glue gingerbread man on fancy circle cut out.
- Fold card along center score line. Glue finished circle design to front of card.
- Assemble enveloping by folding along score lines and gluing side flaps in place.
- Write your note, place card inside the envelope and seal with the extra gingerbread man.
Tip: For extra fun, cut out more mini gingerbread men and put inside the card like confetti.
I can't wait to see what you create, stop back by and tell me all about it!