I've been loving all the cute Gingerbread men this year. So when I was thinking about designing a new Thank you card, I thought, hey! A gingerbread man thank you card would be the cutest! So, today I have a new Cricut project for you to make. You can customize the text to a personalized message or print and cut as is.
Gingerbread Man Thank You Card
Say thank you for all those fabulous holiday gifts with a cute, handmade Gingerbread Man Thank You card! You can customize this card with your favorite patterns and colors or create as is.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Gingerbread man and card set cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Black Cricut Pen
- Follow onscreen instructions to print, draw and cut card components.
- Glue gingerbread man on fancy circle cut out.
- Fold card along center score line. Glue finished circle design to front of card.
- Assemble enveloping by folding along score lines and gluing side flaps in place.
- Write your note, place card inside the envelope and seal with the extra gingerbread man.
Tip: For extra fun, cut out more mini gingerbread men and put inside the card like confetti.
Make your own Gingerbread Man Thank You Card in Cricut Design Space. Click Here to get started.
I can't wait to see what you create, stop back by and tell me all about it!