Add a little extra sparkle to your cupcakes for New Years. These DIY Happy New Year cupcake toppers are quick and easy to make and you can customize them to fit your own party decor.
I’ve created this new year design so that you can use it for a whole variety of party decor. This is a really versatile Cricut project. Just change the size to whatever you’d like to create garland, buffet labels, photo booth props and more.
Happy New Year Cupcake Topper
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Happy New Year cut design by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White card stock
- Gold Adhesive Foil
- Tape or glue
- Apply gold adhesive foil to white cardstock (or use gold cardstock).
- Follow onscreen instructions to print and cut the Happy New Year cupcake topper design.
- Glue to tape a toothpick to the back of the topper and allow to dry if necessary.
- Place toothpick in top of cupcake to decorate.
Tip: Use different colors of foil to add extra sparkle to your cupcake toppers. You can also create this same Happy New Year design and use as wine glass markers… just attach the little oval design to a jewelry ring or paper circle.
Have a Happy New Year, friends!