Today we’re talking about No Carve Pumpkin Ideas. I LOVE thinking of the possibilities of what you can do with a pumpkin. You don’t have to carve a thing to make a great pumpkin Halloween project. You can paint, draw, glue, color… there are so many fun ways to create. Just think of your pumpkin as a blank canvas. I’d love to see YOUR favorite pumpkin decorating ideas.. no-carve or totally carved. Submit your pumpkin creations to share below.
In case you missed it, here’s what we’ve been up to this past week:
- Make a Paper Spiderweb Wreath
- Put together a Boo Bag and grab these free printable Happy Halloween tags to Boo your friends.
- Make these Easy Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix Cookies
My Pumpkin Ideas
Welcome back to Monday Funday Link Party! We are thrilled to have you join us! Your creativity and talents amaze us each and every week! If you are new here, we are so happy to have you join us!
Monday Funday is a party hosted by nine blogs where we feature YOUR projects and recipes weekly! Take a seat and browse through all the awesomeness from around the web in one place!
Our hostesses are:
This week’s features were chosen by Cheryl from That’s What Che Said…
No Carve Pumpkin Ideas
Hello! As it gets closer and closer to the spooky day, I thought some great no carve pumpkin ideas would be perfect for features today. Does anyone else dread digging all the pumpkin guts out before carving? My kids always draw these intricate designs and it never fails we pick pumpkins with 3 inch deep walls so it makes carving it, a dangerous job!
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we? A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD