Hello I hope your weekend has been full of creativity! It’s time for our Monday Funday Party and this week’s theme is Mason Jar DIY Ideas. You can fill them with treats or use them to organize. grab a mason jar and pack up a gift or fill it with a delicious smoothie! We have all kinds of great mason jar ideas, pick one and have fun!
What’s been going on this past week:
- 10 Reasons to Love Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
- Make a Flower Coloring Page Card with Cricut
- Art Practice – Let’s practice making art
In the spirit of our theme this week, here are a few project ideas I’ve shared featuring mason jars:
- Mason Jar Pattern Art Printable Design
- Mason Jar and Tissue Paper Luminaries
- Floral Art Card Printable and Coloring Page
Welcome to Monday Funday Link Party! Every Sunday evening 9 of us bloggers get together and party with all of you! Whether you are joining us to share your latest awesome projects or if you are joining us to see all the awesome projects we are so happy you are here with us! You all are what makes this party so successful each week!
Our party hostesses are:
Mason Jar DIY Ideas
Hello friends! Cheryl here to share some awesome ways to use a mason jar! Recipes, organization, décor projects and more!
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we? A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD