You can create your own customized party place settings in just a few steps with your Cricut. Today I’ll show you how to create party decor to dress up your table. This Cricut project doesn’t take a lot of time and only requires a handful of supplies. Personalize with your theme colors and you’ll take your party decorating to the next level!
How to Make Party Place Settings in Minutes
You can mix and match any of these pieces to create your own party place setting. This is one in a series of Cricut projects you can create specifically for party decor. So grab your Cricut machine and get ready to get crafty!
- Cricut Machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Printable party accessories SVG cut file by Jen Goode
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock
You can grab a printable SVG party set I designed for this week’s projects. Head over to the first project, how to make a DIY party button and download this file to use for your cupcake flags too.
- Start by uploading the party accessories SVG file. Separate the pieces so you just have the ribbon/rectangle, circle and flag.
- Follow the instructions for the cupcake flags to create a straw flag.
- Choose a printable pattern from Cricut Design Space to create your napkin ring band and bottle band.
- Next choose colors and printable patterns for your circle labels. Set the doodle line to “draw”, add whatever text and then flatten the entire circle design. This will create a printable circle you can use to accent your decor.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to print and cut all your place setting pieces.
- To make the napkin ring, wrap the paper ribbon into band, adjust the size if needed and then glue the ends together. Next glue one of the circle labels to the center of the band. Pull the napkin through the band.
- To make the bottle decor, wrap a paper ribbon around the center of the bottle, glue the ends together. Then glue a circle label to the center.
You can use these paper ribbons and circle labels to decorate all kinds of things around the table. Add food tags or place setting markers or even add little labels to the balloons or other party decor.
Today I’ve partnered with some of my favorite crafters to share some fun party project ideas you can make with your Cricut. The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and Mad in Crafts are all co-hosting this week long event with me! Check out the project ideas below for more Cricut Party ideas and inspiration!
I hope you enjoy creating your own mini treat bags and gift tags. Personalize them, leave the words off to fill in buy hand or fill an entire page with print then cut tags. It’s a quick and easy way to customize a thank you that your party guests will appreciate.